- Today was my last day of work. Really awesome, but also sad – I’ll miss the people I work with, and my boss. They were all really nice and interesting. And I told my boss I want to come back next summer, if she’ll hire me. =) Also I have an epic tan. \m/
- I now have a new pair of glasses (they are way spiffier than my old ones. And, of course, still purple). And tap shoes. I officially own my first pair of real tap shoes. Not like the plastic fake ones I had the last time I tapped, when I was eight.
- I got an email this afternoon saying I have a package at the Hope College mailroom. Guessing it’s a schoolbook (although I ordered them only a few days ago…that was fast?).
- Emily and I re-arranged our bedroom. It looks fantastic, and I finally for once actually have my own desk which is not completely taken over by Emily (no offense to you, Em, of course – but you gotta admit that every time I’ve tried to have a desk it gets taken over by yourself. *grins*.
- And finally, Emily and I started packing. My closet has now been emptied, folded, and put into my suitcase. There’s still so much left to do before I leave. So much I need to do, and so much other stuff I want to do. And it’s totally not going to all happen. And I’m scared.
But we played awesome music the whole time so therefore that made it ok.
…seriously I wanna just stay in my purple bedroom and enjoy my desk and my kitty and spend my summer-job-money on a camera upgrade and a new lens and go do something with my life actually for once. Like really, forget college. Money-sapping, energy-consuming, life-postponing fiend.
Oh the things we do for the sake of a scrap of paper with a “Congrats, you pass” on it. -_-