Because I’m bored. In no particular order. Except the first one.
- Get married. Have kids. Raise family.
- Own a Golden Retriever when I grow up. And a Border Collie…who will be named Tess. </3
- Teach on TPS. <– this would…pretty much make my life.
- Go to New Zealand.
- Live near enough to my friends to be able to actually see them. *is so done with long-distance relationships -_- LAME* this one may be hard IF ONE OF THEM KEEPS INSISTING ON LIVING IN TURKEY FOR GOODNESS’ SAKE. Hmph. ;)
- In conflict with the above: Live in Vermont for as much of my life as possible. Unless I visit New Zealand and just never come home…
- Make a full- or 3/4-circle cloak. An epic, functional one. AND WEAR IT EVERYWHERE. Like a boss.
- Learn to shoot a bow. And acquire one of my own. To go with mah cloak. =D
- Grow my hair out almost long enough to sit on.
- Write something that’s actually…good. And get it published (or self-publish).
- Sing. Like with a band. Or on the stage. (musicals? O_O OPERA??? O____O drat, shoulda started ten years ago…)
- See a Celtic Woman concert. And sit in the front row.
- Learn to ride well enough that I can go do it all by me onesie. \m/
- Own an Icelandic horse or two…or ten. =D
- Have a black cat named Queen Beruthiel. Oh the irony.
- Learn German and visit my Sis who will hopefully (butreallynothopefullyIwanthertostayhome-_-) be at Grad school in Germany.
- Learn to swing dance.
- Meet Ann Voskamp, Renee Fleming, and RIVER SONG. Yes I just said that.
- Start a little from-the-wings dance photography business. <3 And/or own a little used book store. THIS WOULD BE PERFECTION. =)))
- Teach myself Elvish. Find someone else who’s as nerdy as me so I can write them letters in the Elvish alphabet (not necessarily in Elvish itself. It’s not a complete language, and it would probably take me a decade to learn enough of it to be able to speak or write it fluently. =P Just English in Tengwar works.)
…I totally read something or heard something somewhere about a couple who exchanged love letters in Elvish before they got married. WHY CAN’T I MEET COOL GUYS WHO WRITE ELVISH. …*cough*…*grins*…*practices my Tengwar just in case* ;)
Ok I need to stop dreaming and get back to…life. =P
i.e. DOCTOR WHO AND LORD OF THE RINGS AND THE SON OF MY BOSS LOOKS LIKE AN ELF. in case anyone cares.